AROMA. Artificial Intelligence Models for Predicting Physical and Mental Frailty in Elderly at Home
Fecha de comienzo
Fecha de finalización
The AROMA project intends to generate artificial intelligence models and algorithms that will be employed for the prediction, prevention, and personalized intervention of frailty and multimorbidity-associated risks. AROMA is a subproject of the project MIRATAR (TED2021-132149B-C4), coordinated by Universidad Castilla-La Mancha.
GSI research in the project is mainly focused on two research lines:
- ML models for frailty prediction
- Deep Case-based reasoning (CBR) for designing personalized interventions and recommending healthy habits.
The consortium is formed by:
- Universidad de Castilla – La Mancha (UCLM). Subproject: CyberpHysicAl Systems for the care Economy (CHASE)
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM). Subproject: Artificial Intelligence Models for Predicting Physical and Mental Frailty in Elderly at Home (AROMA)
- Centro de Investigación Biomédica en Red (CIBER). Subproject: Validation of an Intelligent avatar for frailty and Multimorbidity ManAGEment in older adults (IMMAGE)
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (UC3M). Subproject: Societal and organisational challenges towards Care Economy (CARE)
Project MIRATAR / AROMA - TED2021-132149B-C42 funded by MCIN/ AEI /10.13039/501100011033