Call for Paper
The 1st International Electronic Conference on Applied Sciences will be held on 10–30 November 2020. ASEC 2020 aims to promote and advance the exciting and rapidly changing field of applied sciences. All proceedings will be held online at https://sciforum.net/conference/ASEC2020.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Optics and Lasers (Session A)
- Nanotechnology and Applied Nanosciences (Session B)
- Energy (Session C)
- Materials (Session D)
- Chemistry (Session E)
- Acoustics and Vibrations (Session F)
- Applied Biosciences and Bioengineering (Session G)
- Environmental and Sustainable Science and Technology (Session H)
- Applied Physics (Session I)
- Computing and Artificial Intelligence (Session J)
- Applied Dentistry (Session K)
ASEC 2020 is a virtual conference sponsored by Applied Sciences. Participation is free of charge for authors and attendees. Accepted papers will be gathered in the proceedings of the conference. Selected extended versions of the papers will be published in a Special Issue of Applied Sciences and undergo full peer review (ISSN 2076-3417; Impact Factor: 2.474 (2018)) with a 10% discount on the article processing charge. ASEC 2020 offers you the opportunity to participate in this international, scholarly conference without the concerns or expenditure of travel—all you need is your computer and access to the internet. We would like to invite you to attend this conference and present your latest work.
Abstracts (in English) should be submitted online by 28 October 2020 at https://sciforum.net/conference/ASEC2020. For accepted abstracts, the proceedings can be submitted by 31 October 2020. The conference will be held on 10–30 November 2020.
Paper Submission Guidelines
For information about the submission procedure and preparation of a full presentation, please refer to the "Instructions for Authors".
- Abstract Submission: 28 October 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: 30 October 2020
- Paper Submission Deadline: 31 October 2020
- Conference Open: 10–30 November 2020